- Classes, Workshops, Webinars
- Brainspotting: A Focused Mindfulness Tool for Healing
Brainspotting: A Focused Mindfulness Tool for Healing
Have you heard about the powerful process called Brainspotting?
Learn about it online through this on-demand, pre-recorded webinar!
"Brainspotting has been an invaluable tool in my therapy practice--both for my mainstream clients, as well as those with a more spiritually-oriented perspective. I have the privilege of watching healing happen right before my eyes."
-- Lynn Barrette, LCSW, webinar presenter,
Certified Brainspotting Consultant
This webinar will introduce you to the trauma- and emotional-processing tool called Brainspotting. Participants will become familiar with basic neuroscience, theory, and techniques that make up the primary understanding of Brainspotting, including the three legs of Brainspotting: Inside Window, Outside Window, and Gazespotting.
A demonstration of the tool and Q&A time is part of the presentation.
- Participants will understand the basic history, neuroscience, and research behind Brainspotting.
- Participants will understand the three legs of Brainspotting: Inside Window, Outside Window, and Gazespotting.
- Participants will witness a demonstration of Brainspotting with a volunteer participant to better understand the use of the tool.
3 CEUs available through R Cassidy. Click here to purchase CEUs.